The mission of The Paris Itinerary
is to provide practical information for the female American tourist visiting Paris.
My focus is to help you be the best tourist in Paris by showing you how to plan your itinerary with the flexibility of independent travel but with the organization of a group tour. I share useful information like what to expect when dining in a restaurant or shopping at a market and how to navigate the French “la politesse” (ie politeness or manners) that make all the difference in your visit.
Whether planning a solo trip, a girls trip or a trip for your entire family, my goal it to provide information you really need along with being a resource connector for those activities on your must do Paris list.
What I do:
- Provide free Paris travel tips specifically geared towards the female American tourist.
- Travel research! I do the heavy lifting and curate the information for you so you don’t have too.
- Offer a range of resources for the “do it yourself” trip planner with pre-planned itineraries and travel planning workshops.
- Offer travel consulting and trip planning services for those who prefer someone else (me) do the itinerary planning.
- Recommend resources to make your travel time easier and more efficient.
- I help you organize your trip into a well planned but flexible itinerary so you can confidently be the the best tourist is Paris.
What I don’t do:
- I am not a travel agent. I do not book flights, lodging, rental cars or event reservations.